Nicole Monique Birth Doula,
DONA international Trained
Ancient Roots Doula
As a birth and newborn photographer I have been observing, capturing and filming new life and the emotional story that plays out for each family for years. As a mother, I empathize with the need for support during this journey. The births of my three boys were such empowering moments in my life; each one left an impression that will be with me forever. As a birth doula my goal is to help expecting parents feel confident in voicing their ideal birth experience, safe and educated in their decisions and supported from pregnancy through the birth of their child.
Birth is not about making babies, it’s about making mothers – strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and know their inner strength.
– Barbara Katz Rothman
Bay Area Doula Service
“If a doula were a drug, it would be unethical not to use it.”
- Interview / consultation (no obligation)
- 2 Prenatal visits
- 1 Postpartum visit in first week home
- Phone and email support throughout pregnancy
- Support and education with birth plan preferences & labor coping tools
- Pregnancies and postpartum related resources
- Continuous physical and emotional support throughout labor and immediate birth
- Breastfeeding support
- If desired, Photography Services at an additional discounted rate
Nicole is an amazing, brilliant photographer! Not only that but she is a super great with kids and you can tell she’s a great mom with her own with her natural nurturing nature with her client’s children.
– Corinna Padilla
be your greatest achievement, not
your greatest fear.”
Please contact me for pricing and additional information. Discounts offered for full birth experience and photo packages. Postpartum doula and birth education services coming soon.
Ancient Roots Doula Services